The Russian Arbitration Association are proud to invite you to the 6th Annual RAA Conference, that will be held in Moscow in Marriott Grand Hotel on April 25,2019.
This year the RAA Conference is dedicated to the discussion of Arbitration of domestic disputes with a foreign element, Resolution of Disputes out of Public Procurement in Domestic and International Arbitration, Arbitrability of Russian Corporate Disputes and etc.
Date: 25 April, 2019
Venue: Marriott Grand Hotel, Moscow
Address: Tverskaya street, 26/1, Moscow, Russia
Time: 10.00-19.00 (registration begins at 09.30)
This conference brings together about 100 practitioners from around the globe to discuss the hot topics such as:
1)Arbitration of domestic disputes with a foreign element:
- Restrictions on place of arbitration;
- Restrictions on administration by foreign arbitration institutions.
2)Arbitrability of Russian Corporate Disputes:
- Recent changes in legislation;
- Practice of Russian arbitration centers;
- Practice of foreign arbitration centers (LCIA, ICC, SCC, etc);
- Practice of Russian courts;
- Cyprus view;
3)Resolution of Disputes out of Public Procurement in Domestic and International Arbitration
4)Blah-blah-blayka – short discussions from the floor:
- Arbitration and Bankruptcy;
- Ad hoc Arbitration: is there a future?
- What’s new in arbitration licensing in Russia;
- One-sided arbitration clauses;
- The validity of model arbitration clauses in view of recent Russian case law.
- Stepan Guzey, Partner, Lidings;
- Artem Doudko, Partner, Osborne Clarke;
- Marina Akchurina, Associate, Cleary Gottlieb;
- Valeria Romanova, Managing associate, Linklaters;
- Professor Kaj Hober, Chairman of the SCC Board;
- Timur Aitkulov, Partner, Clifford Chance, RAA, Member of the Board;
- Alexander Bezborodov, Partner, Beiten Burkhardt;
- Ivan Urzhumov, Counsel, Foley Hoag;
- Vladimir Khvalei, Partner, Baker McKenzie, Chairman of the Board, RAA;
You may find the program here
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Alexandra Brichkovskaya via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Conference registration, please do not hesitate to contact Valeriya Teslina via e-mail email@example.com