X Annual Conference of the American Bar Association «The Resolution of CIS-Related Business Disputes »
Russian Arbitration Association is pleased to invite you to the X Annual Conference of ABA
«The Resolution of CIS-Related Business Disputes»
Date: 27 September 2018
Venue: Moscow, Radisson Royal hotel (hotel Ukraine), Kutuzovsky prospect, 2/1S1
Language: Russian and English (with simultaneous translation).
The conference will be a key event, bringing together 150 participants, including judicial and corporate lawyers, experts in arbitration, judges and representatives of science and business.
For registration, please follow the link:
Topics of the discussion:
• “The Inquisitorial Rules on the Taking of Evidence in International Arbitration” (“The Prague Rules”) – A viable alternative to the IBA Rules on the Taking of Evidence in International Commercial Arbitration?
• Soft skills in international arbitration
• Russian business litigation update: What’s new for parties litigating in Russian courts?
• Smarter than the smartest lawyer? Emerging and predicted uses of artificial intelligence and data analytics in dispute resolution
• You play by your rules; I’ll play by mine? Regulating (or not …) counsel conduct in international arbitration
• Hidden in plain sight: Pursuing assets abroad in cross-border insolvency and judgment enforcement proceedings
• The New York Convention at 60 years: Is the promise of ready enforcement of arbitration agreements and awards being fulfilled?
• Crafting requests for disclosure/discovery requests: A practical show-me-how session coupled with moot court/arbitration demonstrations
• Successfully navigating the cross-border aspects of tax disputes
• Recent developments in investor-state arbitration and enforcement of awards against sovereigns
• Arbitration of international sports disputes: Lessons for international commercial arbitration?
• Between a rock and a hard place: Sanctions, counter-sanctions and related measures
• Interpreting contracts and the admissibility of evidence – The Russian, English, US, and German approaches compared and contrasted
More information about the program could be found here:
For participation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +79057047077
По любым вопросам, связанным с участием в конференции Вы можете обращаться: email@example.com